Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Empties #1: body lotion





Hi guys.
So lately I've been trying to be good at moisturizing my whole body after getting out of the shower. This means I now spend more time in the bathroom, and use up my body lotions/butters a lot faster.
One that I've used up lately is the Deep Moisture body lotion from Neutrogena Norwegian Formula. (Oddly you can't get it in Norway, hmmm...)
This body lotion is AMAZING! I love it!
It gives a lot of moisture, but it absorbs very well. The day after your skin is silky smooth. It has a pleasant, normal body lotion smell, nothing fancy, which I like. 
I will definitely repurchase it, when I'm in Poland or somewhere else they sell it. 
Also it's very functional with the pump, to a certain point. In the end I struggled a little bit, until I gave up and just cut the top off to get the last bit out. 

Hope you liked my little review, there's more coming. ;)

Update: They sell it now at Boots here in Norway, yey!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment