Must haves on my bedside table:
1. Books to read, right now there are:
- Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder, an odd book about philosophy
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy, finished reading, amazing series, and the film was also great, love Jennifer Lawrence, she is so cool
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld, first of three, I have yet not started reading it
2. Something sweat, here Lindor Chocolates by Lindt, delicious!
3. Something hot to drink, tea or hot chocolate
5. Traditional wind-up bell alarm clock