Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Prague day 3


My plan was to post every day in Prague, but since I was so tired every day I decided to post after I come home.
These pictures are edited a little bit, I would love to get som feedback, so I know what is good and what not.

Pictures are described on flickr, so just click on them.
Enjoy!
 

St.Wenceslas vineyard


Prague Castle


St. Vitus Cathedral


St. Vitus Cathedral


window in St. Vitus Cathedral


"somoeone important"


for "someone important"


House of the parliment


Golden Lane


Trdlo
This is a trdlo, try to say it out loud!

Castle Stairs

                            
covered with ivy

     




    

1 comment:

  1. Prague is wonderful city <3 and these photos are very nice, cathedral window is my favourite. kisses from czech republic

    ReplyDelete