Saturday, March 12, 2011

Marie Antoinette



I haven't heard about Marie Antoinette before I watched the movie. 
So for me it was kind of funny, but at the same time sad.
I felt sorry for her, but thought it was funny that she handled everything the way she did.
The movie is brilliantly made, with less talking and more letting the viewer to think by him self.
That makes everybodys experience of the movie different, and that's good.


This made me think WTF!, rewind and check if I really did se this. And yes, there are 
converse sneakers in 1700's!

Kirsten Dunst is so beautiful.





   

2 comments:

  1. I loved this movie! The fashions were so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i found you via the photodiarist. You take interesting photos, and i must leave a comment here cause i love this movie. Seen it twice, and now i must see it again cause i didn´t notice the converse :)
    Regards from Sweden

    ReplyDelete